How do you know if a conference was worth it?
If you come back from the event …
- With nothing but a bag full of cheesy swag – not worth it
- Overflowing with practical ideas you can’t wait to share with your boss, colleagues, and staff – worth it
- Mostly preoccupied with your jet lag and how long it’s going to take you to catch up on email – not worth it
- With a draft plan for changes that will make a big difference for your business (and probably get you promoted) – worth it
- More confused than when you left – not worth it
- Feeling like you’ve just cracked the code – worth it
What can you expect from Content Marketing World 2019?
Content Marketing World is the conference for the marketing/PR professional who develops the strategy or handles the execution of content marketing initiatives for their company or agency. This is the person that, in some way, develops or curates valuable, relevant and compelling content through one or multiple channels to attract and retain customers, to drive profitable customer action.
If content marketing is in any way part of what you do, you will come away from Content Marketing World 2019 excited, inspired, and ready for action. No matter what role you play – from CEO to content creator and everyone between – this is the place to learn from the people who are not only succeeding at content marketing today, but can tell you how things will evolve tomorrow.
Here’s a sampling of what you can learn in just a few short days:
- How to develop a strategic and documented content marketing strategy
- How technology has evolved and can be used for content marketing success
- How to create epic content that your customers need – even if they don’t realize it
- How content creation is a small piece of the puzzle, and where strategy, ideation, analytics and measurement fit in
- How to accurately measure the value of your content
- How e-commerce, multicultural marketing, digital customer experiences and branded content fit in this content marketing industry
- … and so much more
Q: Who should attend Content Marketing World 2019?
A: People who are serious about using content to build business
No matter where you are on your content marketing journey – just starting out, in the thick of things and looking to optimize and maximize, or well-traveled and in need of new ideas – Content Marketing World has an 8-year track record of over-delivering on value. Our attendees always walk away with smart strategies, actionable tactics, eye-opening inspiration, and real connections with the people who are shaping the future of content marketing.
Marketing & PR Professionals will:
- Be better equipped to design and execute successful content marketing strategies for their companies or clients
- Increase their overall value
- Have the chance to interact directly with many of the industry’s most creative and influential people – both our speakers as well as fellow attendees
Company leaders and managers will:
- Have a better understanding of how to budget and hire for content marketing success
- Gain “Big Picture” perspective that will help them make the right decisions as they guide their departments and organizations forward
- Hear first-hand accounts of how some of today’s leading B2B, B2C, non-profit brands, and agencies are using content to create market advantage
Content managers and creators will:
- Hear exclusive, real-life stories that translate generalizations like “tell stories” into clear, actionable takeaways
- Learn exactly what makes the difference between “good” and “great” content
- Get proven advice on everything from how to generate crowd-sourced content to how to find their blogging sweet spot to how to scale a content marketing effort and how to manage all the ins and outs of content publishing and promotion on social channels
We structure the event so that B2B companies, Consumer-Driven companies, Non-Profits/Associations, Small Businesses, and Agencies all get their own specialized sessions.
Content Marketing World 2019 – Register today to ensure your content marketing is hitting the mark tomorrow. And don’t forget to check out the intensive workshops and the Industry-specific forums to maximize your time in Cleveland.